According to different process requirements, the company provides different materials to meet the different needs of customers.
Material category and feature introduction:
1. European imported HIP material system (high corrosion resistance and high wear-resistant bimetallic alloy powder alloy) HWA, HWC01, HWC02 super high wear resistance, high torque, high corrosion resistance, anti-fracture, used in international advanced twin-screw extruder, application Adding more than 50% of engineering plastics and other high wear working environment;
2. (high wear-resistant and high corrosion-resistant biametallicpowder alloy) HWC01, HWC02 super high corrosion resistance, high wear resistance, high torque, anti-fracture, used in international advanced twin-screw extruder, application of corrosion and high wear resistance surroundings;
3. High-speed tool steel material HW03 adopts vacuum quenching, solid hardened thread components, high wear resistance and strong toughness. It is applied to glass fiber engineering plastic processing below 30%, high-fill engineering plastic processing and wood plastic processing;
4. Nitrided steel HC01, high hardness, anti-corrosion, super toughness, anti-fracture, used in the manufacture of ordinary thread components and the production of multi-thread components, characterized by external hard and soft anti-corrosion;
5. Hastelloy material HCS03, HCS04 super corrosion-resistant nickel-based alloy, used in the screw production of fluoroplastic (F46) extruder;
6. Stainless steel HCS01, HCS02 used in anti-corrosion, anti-rust and food extruder screw production.