JOINER employs segmented screws with a selfwiping profile to provide poptimum feeding properties for a wide range of raw materials such as fillers,fiberglass, talcum powder,calcium carbonate and carbonate and most inorganic materials.
Side feeders are used for the following reasons:
1· Reduction of wear costs in the melting section of the main screw and barrels
2· More gentle processing of fillers
3· Increase in throughput
4· Increase in quality through the enough fixing
5· Lower the cost
Our side feeders advantages :
1. independently develop and produce gearboxes.
1) All gearboxes are machined by gear grinding, the accuracy is up to six grades, and carburizing and hardening the tooth surface, thus ensuring that the noise of gearboxes is very low.
2) gear casting is made of resin sand and machining center to ensure high precision.
3) the gearbox's bearing is imported from Germany.
4) the gearbox has unique design, long life and low noise.
5) the gearbox and screw element are connected by spline sleeve, which is very convenient to disassemble.
2. barrel is made of wear resistant alloy steel and cooled by water channel.
3. screw adopts modular screw, and the screw assembly can be adjusted according to different feeding materials to meet different feeding requirements.